Difflam Plus Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution Antiseptic + Anti-inflammatory 100ml
- 100 ml
Difflam-Plus Sore Thoat Gargle & Mouth Solution provides fast relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth.
Difflam-Plus Sore Thoat Gargle & Mouth Solution contains an anti-inflammatory agent to provide temporary relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat, including sore throat, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, pain following mouth or throat surgery and pain following dental procedures. Difflam-C Solution also contains an antiseptic.
Each 15mL contains Chlorhexidine gluconate 18mg, Benzydamine hydrochloride 22.5mg.
How to use this medicine:
– 15mL to be gargled or used as a mouth rinse every 1 1/2 to 3 hours.
– Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds.
– Solution should be expelled from the mouth after use. Not recommended for children under 6 years. A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing Chlorhexidine.
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.”
Do not use this medicine
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– This product contains chlorhexidine. Severe allergic reaction can occur. Stop using if this occurs and see your doctor immediately
– In the last 3 months of pregnancy
– If cap seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– Avoid contact with eyes: if in eyes, rinse well with water
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– A harmless superficial discoloration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing chlorhexidine.
Contains: Alcohol (9.4% v/v/)
Store below 30°C.”