Difflam Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution Anti-inflammatory
- 500 ml
Difflam Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution provides fast soothing relief of painful conditions of the throat and mouth.
For the temporary relief of painful conditions of the mouth and throat including sore throat, tonsillitis, radiation mucositis, mouth ulcers, post orosurgical and periodontal procedures.
Each 15mL contains:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 22.5mg
How to use this medicine:
– 15mL to be gargled or used as a mouth rinse every 1 1/2 to 3 hours.
– Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds.
– Solution should be expelled from the mouth after use.
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Do not use this medicine
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– In the last 3 months of pregnancy
– If cap seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– Avoid contact with eyes: if in eyes, rinse well with water
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains: Alcohol (10% v/v/), Saccharin, Hydroxybenzoates
Store below 30°C.”