DIFFLAM ANTI-INFLAMMATORY + Antibacterial DUAL ACTION HONEY LEMON LOZENGES
Difflam Sore Throat Lozenges are antibacterial and anti-inflammatory for fast relief of sore throat or mouth.
Difflam lozenges have an anti-inflammatory action to provide effective relief of the symptoms of sore throats and mouths. Difflam lozenges also contain an anti-bacterial agent. Difflam lozenges provide temporary relief from the symptoms of sore throats, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, mouth ulcers, local pain following mouth or throat surgery and pain following dental procedures.
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine Hydrochloride 3mg, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 1.33mg
Suck one lozenge as required. Difflam lozenges work for up to 3 hours, For more severe cases use Difflam every 1 to 2 hours. Maximum 12 per day. Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days Not recommended for children under 6 years. Should not be chewed. If symptoms persist see your doctor. Do not use if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occur, stop taking and see your doctor immediately. The clinical efficacy of an anti-bacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Do not use this medicine
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– In the last 3 months of pregnancy
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30°C.