DIfflam Plus Dry Cough + Antibacterial + Anti-inflammatory Lozenges Blackcurrant
- 24 Pack
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam Plus Cough Sore Throat Lozenges Blackcurrant for the relief of sore throat and unproductive cough.
Temporarily reduces coughing, relieves sore, inflamed throats. Cough lozenges contain a cough suppressant and an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce coughing and relieve the symptoms of a sore throat. Cough lozenges also contain an antibacterial agent.
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg, Pholcodine 5.5mg
Adult and children 12 years and over: Slowly dissolve two lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Repeat every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day.
Children 6-12 years: Slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth, every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
For children 6 to 12 years – seek healthcare professional advice. Do not use this medicine in children under 6 years.
Should not be chewed.
Do not use this medicine
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30°C.