DIFFLAM PLUS DRY COUGH + Antibacterial
+ Anti-inflammatory TRIPLE ACTION BLACKCURRANT LOZENGES
- 24 Pack
Difflam Plus Cough Sore Throat Lozenges Blackcurrant for the relief of sore throat and unproductive cough.
Temporarily reduces coughing, relieves sore, inflamed throats. Cough lozenges contain a cough suppressant and an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce coughing and relieve the symptoms of a sore throat. Cough lozenges also contain an antibacterial agent.
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33mg, Pholcodine 5.5mg
Adult and children 12 years and over: Slowly dissolve two lozenges in the mouth, one at a time. Repeat every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 12 lozenges per day.
Children 6-12 years: Slowly dissolve one lozenge in the mouth, every 3 hours as required, up to a maximum of 8 lozenges per day.
For children 6 to 12 years – seek healthcare professional advice. Do not use this medicine in children under 6 years.
Should not be chewed.
Pharmacist Only Medicine
Do not use this medicine
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
– If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children. Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30°C.