Difflam Plus Anaesthetic + Antibacterial + Anti-inflammatory Lozenges Wild Berry Flavour
- 16 Pack
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic + Antibacterial + Anti-inflammatory lozenges Wild Berry provide fast numbing relief of painful sore throats with a triple action formula. The Anaesthetic action numbs the pain; the Antibacterial action kills bacteria, which can cause throat and mouth infections; and the Anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a major cause of sore throat pain
Difflam lozenges contain an anaesthetic to relieve pain, and an anti-inflammatory agent to reduce inflammation, for fast effective relief of symptoms of a sore throat, oral surgery, minor mouth infections and dental procedures.
Each lozenge contains: Benzydamine hydrochloride 3mg, Lidocaine hydrochloride 4mg, Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 1.2mg.
Dosage: Suck one lozenge slowly every 2-3 hours, as required. If symptoms persist, consult your doctor. Do not use in children under six years of age, unless recommended by a physician, pharmacist or dentist.
Do not use this medicine
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
– In the last 3 months of pregnancy
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30°C.”